If you are visiting for a week or a month, the Lake Palestine area offers RV parks, campgrounds, condos, motels, bed & breakfasts, home rentals, lakefront resorts, marinas, and other accommodations.
Tyler also offers a full range of hotels, motels, B&Bs and other lodging and accommodations.
- Marriott Courtyard, new in 2010 - 7424 South Broadway
- Holiday Inn Select - South Broadway
- Best Western Southpark Inn & Suites - just off South Broadway
- Hilton Garden Inn - just off South Broadway & Grande Blvd.
- Candlewood Suites - just off South Broadway at Rieck Road
- Comfort Suites - just off South Broadway at Rieck Road
- Sleep Inn & Suites - just off South Broadway at Rieck Road
- Country Inn and Suites by Carlson- just off South Broadway near Robert E. Lee Drive
- Holiday Inn Express - Loop 323 SE at University Blvd.
- Staybridge Suites - just off East 323 near UTT and hospitals; opened Jan 2011
- Hampton Inn - Near Loop 323 and Highway 110
- Residence Inn - Near Loop 323 and Highway 110
- LaQuinta - Loop 323 near FM 2493 (Old Jacksonville Road)
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Loop 323 SW at Texas Highway 155
- Fairfield Inn - Loop 323 South
The Tyler area features a number of RV parks in all parts of the city, and in all directions from the city. Listed below are a sampling of those available to RVers:
- Lake Palestine Resort RV Park - on Texas Highway 155 just off the Lake Palestine bridge
- JB's RV Resort - on the west side of Lake Palestine, near Chandler, Texas
- Palestine Pines RV Campground & Marina Park Resort - on the east side of Lake Palestine, in Dogwood City, Texas
- R Place RV Park & Campground - near Lake Palestine and Lake Jacksonville, on US84 between Rusk and Palestine
- 5-Star RV Park - 10929 CR 35 (Lavender Road), 2.3 miles south of I-20 and 2.4 miles north of Loop 323
- #1 RV Park of Tyler - 12421 State Highway 31 W, 2 miles west of Tyler's Loop 323. Member of Good Sam Club, Woodalls, and many other fine RV Discount Clubs
- Lake Tyler Marina and RV Park - conveniently located in the Concession #1 area at the southwest corner of Lake Tyler
- Lazy Acres Ranch and RV Park - Just north of Jacksonville at Tecula, Texas
- Tyler State Park - north of Tyler
For those desiring to eat at Lake Palestine, we recommend the convenient and popular Lake Palestine Resort Grill & Store.
Other favorites in the Lake Palestine vicinity:
- Purple Pig Cafe - On Hwy 155 north of the Lake close to Noonday
- Hog Wild Pizza - On Hwy 155 in Dogwood City
- Cajun Bayou Seafood Market - On Hwy 155 in the Noonday-Flint vicinity
- 7B Ranch Restaurant - Frankston
- Hickory House BBQ - Frankston
Tyler dining and restaurants
Tyler offers a wide variety of dining opportunities and venues, from small local eateries to national chain restaurants. Available cuisines include American fare, Mexican, Italian, BBQ, Oriental, seafood, steaks, burgers, and most any other taste and food tradition.
Tyler Pounds Regional Airport
Tyler Pounds Regional Airport (TYR) is a state-of-the-art regional airport completely rebuilt in 2002.
The airport features jet service, on-site parking, rental car facilities and easy access from various areas of East Texas. The airport is located only 10 minutes west of downtown Tyler on Texas Highway 64, at 700 Skyway Boulevard. The IATA airport code is TYR. Rental cars are available on site from Hertz, Avis, and National; on-site short-term and long-term parking is also available.
Lake Palestine lakeside accommodations |